I’m so excited to announce my newest workshop: Scoliosis Intensive. Lately, two groups of people have been contacting me wanting instruction:
- People with scoliosis, unfused and fused, who live too far away to come to my studio regularly
- Movement practitioners who want to know how to work with their scoliosis clients and are interested in shadowing me
I created Scoliosis Intensive in direct response to your requests. This unique workshop will bring both of these groups together along with me and my staff to create a one-of-a-kind learning environment. Over this two day, 12-hour workshop, participants will learn valuable skills including:
- How to diagram your or a client’s scoliosis
- How to find your or a client’s scoli workout recipe
- If pads are needed for your or a client’s scoliosis and where to place them
- How to build a dream team and search for practitioners near you
The first Scoliosis Intensive will be held on August 2-3. Read the full workshop description and register.
In preparation for this workshop, I highly recommend my latest book, Analyzing Scoliosis.