I’m thrilled to share that I’m featured on the latest episode of the Pilates Unfiltered podcast, hosted by Jenna Zaffino. If you haven’t heard of Jenna before, I urge you to check her out (especially if you’re a Pilates teacher). She’s an entrepreneurial coach and a Pilates teacher, so she has great words of wisdom on how to expand your teaching practice.
In episode 103 of her podcast Jenna and I talk about:
- what it’s like emotionally for a Pilates instructor to work long-term with a person who has scoliosis
- the top 3 things every Pilates instructor needs to know who works with scoliosis clients
- the goals a teacher should have when working with scoli clients
- the benefits to instructors from having a psychologist and their own experiences with theirs
- the deep, real feelings and situations of working with hard clients
You can listen to the podcast on
If you are a teacher and curious about more strategies to work with scoli clients, I suggest you check out my book, Analyzing Scoliosis: the Pilates Instructor’s Guide.